E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager
The E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Manager will drive growth through the strategic use of digital marketing, social media and e-commerce channels. In doing so, they will be working to reinforce overall brand strategy and to maximise sales and profit.
As head of e-commerce they also oversee the management of local and international sites, being accountable for end-to-end user experience, CRM strategy, performance marketing, digital channel, promotional activities and all facets of web development.
Responsible for accelerating growth across the brand’s digital channels, they will build, manage, and set the strategic agenda for all digital and e-commerce functions. They will also lead online monitoring and reporting, engaging in continuous learning to deliver outstanding ongoing execution and course corrections where required.
Parallel to this, they will manage department revenue and expense lines to ensure profitable, sustainable e-commerce growth, and will develop robust and compelling business cases to secure investment and resource for e-commerce and digital enhancements and activities.
- Manage e-commerce P&L and sales budgeting and allocate digital marketing budget.
- Manage all day-to-day e-commerce activities for the Australian and international markets.
- Plan and report on all digital marketing activities, such as Facebook, Google to drive traffic online.
- Regularly report on site performance, key e-commerce metrics and provide insights for improvement.
- Collaborate with management, product team, and agencies to plan e-commerce campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with agencies and graphic designers to execute e-commerce campaigns and promotions.
- Oversee online product management and online merchandising.
- Create and update locally relevant content and landing pages on a required basis.
- Communicate with the Warehouse and Logistics team on a weekly basis to ensure seamless operations while optimizing delivery times and high levels of service.
- Collaborate with Digital Agency in the running of the ads.
- Acquire new customers and utilize CRM data.
- Support and coach a customer service coordinator overlooking omni-channel customer care.
- Manage Omni-channel and Digital projects to ensure effective execution and strong results.
- Align cross-functional teams on strategic plans.
- Effectively engage senior stakeholders to manage and drive interdepartmental dependencies.
- Balance creative, brand and commercial priorities.
- Develop and implement the overarching strategy of the brand’s multi-platform digital marketing activities.
- Oversee daily operations of digital and social media marketing
- Manage target audiences for re-targeting and new customer prospecting across campaigns
- Collaborate with product teams, agencies and designers to generate content across multiple websites and social platforms.
- Analyse and report on digital marketing metrics and campaign performance (KPI’s).
- Track customer behaviour and ROI and using these insights to identify areas of opportunity.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to build and manage location specific marketing calendars across Australia and international, as the basis for all digital marketing activities and external communications to customers.
- Collaborate with Product team and Creative Director to conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels.
- Break down global and regional strategy to country relevant action plans, leveraging global and regional assets
- Optimize product seeding with post evaluation in terms of achieved media exposure and extensions
- Ensure best practice is followed in markets across retail marketing, visual merchandising and in store communication
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaigns.
- Develop online go to market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Initiate key brand campaigns in online channels to drive brand awareness
- Customize and manage content for all e-commerce sales channel and digital communications
Qualification/s and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing &/or e-commerce role within the consumer goods industry
- E-commerce and/or marketing degree or other relevant tertiary qualification
- Sound understanding of multi-channel marketing principles and e-commerce platforms/technologies
- Hold a high-level understanding of e-commerce, PPC, SEO, SEM and social media best practices.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Shopify, Facebooks, Instagram, Klaviyo
- Analytical and can assess the effectiveness of website performance to identify trends and opportunities to maximise sales growth
- Proven success in social media management, amplifications and growing customer engagement, including developing and distributing EDM’s
- Abreast of movements in the digital landscape
- Exceptional attention to detail and reporting accuracy
- Implementing digital advertising technologies/initiatives
- Self-motivated, a willingness to take initiative and embrace new challenges, and an action-oriented approach
- A true team player – willing to pitch in outside the scope of their role when required
- Personable, friendly and a great communicator
In return, we offer you:
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone.
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements.
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with strong support for continuous learning and professional development.
Email your Cover Letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org