EPOKHE is committed to customer satisfaction! Ordering is easy & risk free.
If you receive any merchandise that is defective in any way, simply return it to us, in the condition that you received it and we will happily exchange it*.
Please Note: Any additional duties & taxes assessed by International Customs are the responsibility of the customer.
*Refunds or Exchanges not applicable on Sale or Promotional items.
Exchanges (full price items) - Limited to unworn or unused products within 10 days for equal or lesser value.
Refunds (full price items) - Refunds will be issued if products are defective and an exchange is unwanted. Please return defective products within 10 days of purchase.
Any International Customers that wish to return their order they also need to cover any additional duties & taxes assessed by International Customs.
To exchange EPOKHE product please follow the simple steps below:
1. Complete the Exchanges section on the lower part of your invoice & enclose with your return merchandise. Be sure to complete all fields to ensure prompt turn around.
2. Securely pack all items with your invoice or reuse the original packaging. Please ensure that all boxed items are securely enclosed in a satchel as we are not able to accept them if damaged.
3. Ship to:
AUSTRALIA - EPOKHE Returns
1/7 Brigantine Street Byron Bay NSW 2481
4. For security and peace of mind, we strongly suggest insured registered post as EPOKHE is not liable for lost return parcels.
5. Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours to ensure you receive your exchange/refund as quickly as possible. So you are kept informed, we will send you an email confirming your exchange or refund, and how it is being processed to your original form of payment.
6. EPOKHE will then gladly cover the cost of shipping your new product if it is deemed to be faulty, any shipping costs for exchanges will be covered by you.
Faulty Returns Needing Repair
If you have a faulty item that you would like repaired, please follow the simple steps of a normal return as shown above.
Please make sure you enclose your original invoice, along with a description of the fault.
Once received in our warehouse, we will inspect & then issue a refund or repair.
Please allow approximately two weeks for the processing of your faulty return once received. Contact will be made by email informing you of the RA Number and all relevant details.
For further in depth information on warranties and faulty items, please contact our customer service team.
Return Terms and Conditions
EPOKHE returns department operates Monday-Friday. Once your order is received in our warehouse, we will inspect and process the goods within 24 hours. We will inform you by email when your transaction is being processed. .
Please note that NO Exchanges can be made in person at the warehouse. Please contact customer service if you have special requirements regarding this.
EPOKHE cannot accept COD deliveries.
Please note that if you are wanting to exchange or return boxed goods, they must be returned to EPOKHE in the original unmarked packaging and in good condition. If the items are being posted back, please ensure you pack them inside a satchel & do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not exchange or refund the goods.
If you have any further questions, please contact customer service on:
Australia - firstname.lastname@example.org